Get cleaner indoor air by choosing Honeywellâ€™s highest efficiency
Whole-House Media Air Cleaner, the F200. When installed in
your homeâ€™s heating and cooling system, it traps and filters
airborne particles and contaminants passing through the duct
system to make sure that cleaner air is distributed to all rooms
throughout your home. The F200 Media Air Cleaner is up to
97%* more efficient at removing airborne particles than a standard one-inch
furnace filter, and maintains high airflow in your heating and cooling system so
that it functions at full efficiency. Get the benefits of a whole-house solution
for improving the air in your home with a Honeywell F200 Media Air Cleaner.
- W8600B RF AIRWATCH filter change indicator included.
- Integral pressure sensors signal when filter change is required based on increased pressure drop threshold at filter.
- Filter change status is transmitted to wall-mounted RF AIRWATCH Indicator.
- High efficiency charged-media filter captures particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Applicable to all gas, oil and electric forced air furnaces and to compressor cooling up to 5 tons.
- Mounts in the return air duct.
- Rugged zinc-coated, roll-formed cabinet resists corrosion and can support weight of residential furnace and evaporator coil.
- Requires no electrical connections.
- Mounts in any position.
- Requires no maintenance except periodic media filter replacement.
- Quick and easy media filter replacement.
- Later upgrade to higher performing media or electronic air cleaner is easy.
You Clean Your Carpets, Windows, Furniture
And More. But What About Your Air?
Consider adding a Honeywell Whole-House Air Cleaner to your
central heating and cooling system.
- Application: Duct mounted
- Dimensions(in.): 20 in. x 20 in.
- Type of Air Cleaner: Media Air Cleaner
- Airflow Capacity(cfm): Maximum-- 1400 cfm
- Airflow Capacity(mÂ³/hr): Maximum-- 2380 mÂ³/hr
- Efficiency Standard: Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999.,Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large part
- Fractional Efficiency: E1=63%, E2=91%, E3=99%
- Replacement Filters: FC100A1011, FC200E1011, POPUP2020
- Static Pressure Drop(in. w.c.): 0.3 at 500 FPM
- Additional Features: Includes FC200E high efficiency Filter, pressure sensor and RF AIRWATCH indicator.
- Media with Air Wach: Honeywell F200E1011